The Kama Sutra For Cats

by Burton Silver | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 4/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, April 03, 2016
Both a cat book and a NZ book (Burton Silver is a New Zealand cartoonist/humourist), so it's definitely going to the convention with me.

Cute, and full of dreadful puns (make sure you read all the "Hindi" words out loud - it helps if you do so with a NZ accent to get the full effect).

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 3 yrs ago (4/22/2016 UTC) at Acropolis - Ακρόπολη in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Left on the book buffet table. Happy bookcrossing!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by wingRazFazwing at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, April 24, 2016
Cats... I can't resist.
By the way, futurecat, I 've found the same bag with cats in the Plaka! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingRazFazwing at Siam Centre in Bangkok, (Bangkok) Krung Thep Mahanakhon Thailand on Monday, November 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/12/2018 UTC) at Siam Centre in Bangkok, (Bangkok) Krung Thep Mahanakhon Thailand

under one of the sun shelter at the siam square between the siam complex and the MBK
***
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - RazFaz - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading,