Cold Comfort Farm

In love with bookcrossing
by Stella Gibbons | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingBookAmblerwing of Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/29/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookAmblerwing from Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, March 29, 2021
Enjoyed this book which I bought for reading group. Oddly, it wasn't popular amongst the members but I thought it was an easy read, as well as different and rather fun.

Although I had heard of it, I didn't know anything about it, so was surprised to find it was first published in 1938.

Will be sending to Candy-is-Dandy soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 19, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/19/2021 UTC) at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom

Posted to Candy a couple of weeks ago... and only now remembering to release it :)

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
This arrived safely following our conversation that I’d never read it and should. I have heard praise of this book so it’s interesting that Bookambler’s bookgroup friends weren’t keen. I will see what I think.
Thank you. It’s nice to get a parcel.