Fatlands

by Sarah Dunant | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Athensbc2016 of Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on 4/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Athensbc2016 from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 03, 2016
A decade before her dazzling breakthrough novel, The Birth of Venus, author Sarah Dunant won Britain's prestigious Silver Dagger award for Fatlands, a Hannah Wolfe mystery.

In Fatlands, private investigator Hannah Wolfe, who's independent though not invincible, idealistic but definitely not naive, has taken on one of the less glamorous jobs in the security world -- chaperoning teenage rebel Mattie Shepherd around London. But Mattie's father is paying Hannah lots of money -- more than the job is worth, it seems. Or perhaps not. The girl's father is on the Animal Liberation Front's hit list. But why? When violence explodes, tearing the family apart, this is what Hannah must discover. Her obsession with the truth nearly kills her, wrecking her private life and dragging her into a vortex of lies and betrayal.

This book was donated by Nine Lives Greece

Hello, I'm a travelling book!!!

I've been to many places and now I am visiting the

BookCrossing Anniversary Convention in Athens.

Take me with you, read me and then please release me again, so that I can make new friends and continue my journey.

logosite-t

Είμαι ένα βιβλίο που ταξιδεύει!!!

Έχω πάει σε πολλά μέρη και ανάμεσα σε αυτά είναι και το

Παγκόσμιο Συνέδριο BookCrossing στην Αθήνα.

Πάρε με μαζί σου, διάβασέ με, και στην συνέχεια άφησέ με ελεύθερο για να συνεχίσω το ταξίδι μου, και να κάνω νέους φίλους.

Journal Entry 3 by aaouts at Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Sunday, July 03, 2016
From the leftovers of the conventions

Journal Entry 4 by aaouts at Rusty Cannon in Marathonas - Μαραθώνας, Attica Greece on Sunday, July 03, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (7/3/2016 UTC) at Rusty Cannon in Marathonas - Μαραθώνας, Attica Greece

I left it on a table

Journal Entry 5 by tzoutzou at Marathonas - Μαραθώνας, Attica Greece on Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Picked it up at Rusty Cannon beach...will be released soon...