corner corner Harvest

Harvest
by Tess Gerritsen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Athensbc2016 of Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on 3/26/2016

status (set by taxidiarikopoul): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Athensbc2016 from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Medical resident Dr. Abby Matteo is elated when the elite cardiac transplant team at Boston's Bayside Hospital taps her as a potential recruit. But faced with a tormenting life-and-death decision, Abby helps direct a crash victim's harvested heart to a dying teenager -- instead of the wealthy older woman who was supposed to receive it. The repercussions leave Abby shaken and plagued with self-doubt.
Suddenly, a new heart appears, and the woman's transplant is completed. Then Abby makes a terrible discovery. The donor records have been falsified -- the new heart has not come through the proper channels. Defying the hospital's demands for silence, she begins her own investigation that reveals a murderous, unthinkable conspiracy. Every move Abby makes spawns a vicious backlash...and on a ship anchored in the waters of Boston harbor, the grisly truth lies waiting.

Journal Entry 2 by Athensbc2016 at BookCrossing Anniversary Convention 22-24 April 2016 in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/22/2016 UTC) at BookCrossing Anniversary Convention 22-24 April 2016 in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Hello, I'm a travelling book!!!
I've been to many places and now I am visiting the

BookCrossing Anniversary Convention in Athens.

logosite-t

Take me with you, read me and then please release me again, so that I can make new friends and continue my journey.

Journal Entry 3 by feltre at Zografou, Attica Greece on Monday, October 31, 2016

Το πήρα στο meet up.

Journal Entry 4 by feltre at Zografou, Attica Greece on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thrilling.

Journal Entry 5 by feltre at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, January 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/29/2017 UTC) at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Στην κοπή της πίτας.

Journal Entry 6 by TIFFANY1972 at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, January 29, 2017

Το "τσάκωσε" η SandraDaCampo από τη συνάντηση της κοπής πίτας των Αθηναίων Bookcrossers :-)

Journal Entry 7 by TIFFANY1972 at -- Controlled Release in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (10/21/2017 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Given to taxidiarikopoul in order to fly it to Toronto ;-)

Journal Entry 8 by taxidiarikopoul at Piraeus - Πειραιάς - Peiraias, Attica Greece on Thursday, December 28, 2017

Το βιβλίο πέταξε για Τορόντο και παραδόθηκε στην Ελληνική Κοινότητα!
Καλές αναγνώσεις!