First Sight

by Danielle Steel | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by mehpinkgirlie of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/24/2016
Journal Entry 1 by mehpinkgirlie from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 24, 2016
This isn't a page turner... a bit cold for a Danielle Steel novel. An easy to read, repetitive formulaic Danielle Steel chick lit. I can't say much more than that about it. I don't know if I really liked the main character Timmie as I did not really warm to her whilst reading. I loved the poem at the front of the book though, called forevermore.

Journal Entry 2 by mehpinkgirlie at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 24, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/24/2016 UTC) at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

BookCrossing area: Belmont

Journal Entry 3 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 05, 2016
On OBCZ shelf ~ APRIL 2016

Journal Entry 4 by wingbelmontcafewing at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/26/2017 UTC) at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Picked up..... Jan 2017