HOT

by Julia Harper | Romance |
ISBN: 9780446619172 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 3/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 20, 2016
book from brother-in-law

5/11/2016
I tagged jennyc1230 in the wishlist tag game with two books from her wishlist. This is one of them.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2016 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

it's in the mail

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 21, 2016
Thank you so much for sending me 2 books from my wishlist. I appreciate your generosity.

Book Description: For four years, play-by-the-rules bank teller Turner Hastings has brooded over her uncle's wrongful imprisonment. But when two bumbling crooks stumble into her branch (barely disguised in Yoda and Sponge Bob masks) and hold up the place, she sees a chance to do something she's never thought possible: get revenge. She takes advantage of the melee to pull a heist of her own, seizing info from a security box that will exonerate her uncle.

Sent to investigate a bank robbery in small town Wisconsin, Special Agent John MacKinnon discovers the robbers were two not-quite-so-bright thugs and one woman. Now, Turner is on the run. With SA MacKinnon on her trail, she's breaking into the bank president Calvin's house, kidnapping his Great Dane, and for the first time in her life, setting out to break a few rules. But when Calvin hires a hit-man, MacKinnon will have to decide between his career--and saving Turner.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
My Review: This was such a fun book to read! Romantic comedy with a bit of suspense thrown in to keep it interesting. I love the main characters John and Turner. Their chemistry was sizzling.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, June 17, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (6/17/2016 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when I took Rachel and her friend for lunch, the Chinatown Chicken Salad is awesome. Enjoy the book!