An Offer He Can't Refuse

by Christie Ridgway | Romance |
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 3/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 20, 2016
book from brother-in-law

5/11/16
I tagged jennyc1230 in the wishlist tag game with two wishlist books. This is one of them.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2016 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

it's in the mail

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 21, 2016
This looks like a fun read! Thanks for sending a book from my wishlist! 😀

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 09, 2016
My Review: This is such a fun book! There's a little mystery, but mostly it's a steamy, frothy romance. I love the characters. Tea and Johnny are a great romantic duo.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 27, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (10/27/2016 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Putting a few new books on the shelf and picking up a sandwich. Enjoy the book!