The Turn of the Screw & The Aspern Papers: AND The Aspern Papers (Wordsworth Classics)

by Henry James | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 185326069X Global Overview for this book
Registered by purple-pixie of Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on 3/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2016
A well written classic ghost story, sadly I found this heavy going.

Journal Entry 2 by purple-pixie at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/19/2016 UTC) at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Adding to Cfreckle's bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by blackwidow1971 at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 03, 2016
Selected from CFreckle' s Random Book Box. I've read The Turn of the Screw but not The Aspern Papers, which will be my novella for the 2016 Read Harder challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, November 10, 2017
Thank you for sending me this, and the other book on the 1001 list. Both are books I have yet to read. Perfect. And I love Henry James.

Updated October 16, 2018

I enjoyed both stories. I liked the Aspern Papers more.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/23/2018 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Going to lils74 as a tag forward for keeta1. Happy reading.

Journal Entry 6 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Monday, December 17, 2018
This arrived safely yesterday - thank you so much mcsar! And for the lovely bird themed cards (love birds) and the Bookcrossing label. I'm looking forward to reading this, and as I'll be traveling tomorrow and it's fairly light, maybe this will be chosen to come along?