The Black Candle: Volume 1 [LARGE PRINT]

by Catherine Cookson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 3/22/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on March 22, 2016. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Large-print hardcover book.

Reserved for the 2016 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 12 features an alliterative author.

Also reserved for the 2016 Oh, the Places We Can Go Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat. Black.

And for the March 2016 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is Maps, hosted by jumpingin.

As well as the Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center Release Challenge, hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Park Danforth, 777 Stevens Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Friday, March 25, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (3/24/2016 UTC) at Park Danforth, 777 Stevens Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released to Park Danforth, 777 Stevens Ave, Portland, Maine USA, on March 24, 2016.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!