Icon

by Frederick Forsyth | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingYelle1107wing of Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on 3/11/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingYelle1107wing from Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on Friday, March 11, 2016
How nice you took the time to go to BookCrossing to let us know you found this book! I hope you'll enjoy reading it!

And if you like, please write a message here so we'll know what you'll do with this book. Are you planning on reading it? Or have you maybe read it already? And will you keep the book, or are you going leave it somewhere for future readers to find? It would be great if you could write that down here, so we can keep following this book's journey! :)

_____________

This book was donated to the "Minibieb Lincolnlaan" in Goes (http://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/10/1108/34488/735906). I would like to thank the person who left it there! :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingYelle1107wing at Boekenruilkast Waar in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (4/6/2016 UTC) at Boekenruilkast Waar in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I left this book and 2 "kinderzwerfboeken" in the public book case in the shop Waar and took home another book. :) Enjoy!