The Woman Who Wouldn't Die: A Dr Siri Murder Mystery

by Colin Cotterill | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by saarahoo of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 3/11/2016
Journal Entry 1 by saarahoo from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, March 11, 2016
In Laos back in the 70's dr. Siri is asked to help find and locate the body of the brother of a high ranking official. All is not as it seems and soon Siri finds himself in the middle of a mystery. Not only that, his wife's past has come to haunt them too and is not going to let anything to stop him.

Journal Entry 2 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (8/9/2016 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Was picked up at the local meet in Helsinki earlier today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 09, 2016
Thank you for the Wishlist book, Saarahoo!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, January 21, 2019
While reading this story I can see how difficult it was or still is for a sensible human being to be living in those parts of the world. The story is full of things beyond the reality, perhaps too much of it, but somehow I like the story. This was the third Siri Paiboun mystery for me. There are still ten more to go, I think.
By the way, it was a funny coincidence that in this story and in the one I read before this, Maltan mieleni by Juha Vuorinen, a dog licking its balls was mentioned several times. Is it a dream of the writers to be able to do the same?

Book #10 in the 2019 Reduce Mount TBR -challence by Dove-i-Libri

Helmet-haaste 2

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/17/2019 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

This Wishlist book will meet its next reader tonight at the meet-up in Musiikkitalo.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Thank you very much for this wishlist book!