North and South

by Elizabeth Gaskell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2016
I've picked this up for a secret purpose!

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 12, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/11/2016 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to my Easter Exchange partner. Hope you enjoy your parcel! Happy reading.

Journal Entry 3 by Cohnina at Aldenhoven, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, March 27, 2016
Thank you so much for your Easter parcel bookfrogster! You couldn't have packed a better one for me :)

Journal Entry 4 by Cohnina at Aldenhoven, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, November 13, 2017
It took me quite some time to read this, but now it's done and I'm still in love with Miss Margaret and Mr Thornton <3

Journal Entry 5 by Cohnina at Aldenhoven, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, December 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/29/2017 UTC) at Aldenhoven, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

On it's way to a fellow bookcrosser. Enjoy your time in North & South!

Journal Entry 6 by Gwaithniriel at Göttingen, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, January 05, 2018
Thank you so much, Cohnina! :) Although there was some confusion about the mailboxes here I finally got your wonderful parcel. And now I am really looking forward to reading this.