Why Do Men Have Nipples?: Hundreds of Questions You'd Only Ask a Doctor After Your Third Martini

by Mark Leyner, Billy Goldberg, M.D. | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSoozreaderwing of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 3/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, March 8, 2016
From the back cover: You know how it is... you're at a party, you've had a drink or two, and then someone introduces you to a friend. He's a doctor. And it seems like the perfect time to ask all those strange questions you've always wondered about...

Journal Entry 2 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, August 17, 2023
The book wasn’t really that funny but it was occasionally interesting.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Released to the book buffet. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkirjakkowing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024
This was a must. Every summer we get somebody who tries to remove the nipples of a male dog, thinking they are ticks. When our vet said to an elderly lady that these are nipples, she looked cocky and said defencevly:
"This is a MALE dog."
"Yes, but they have nipples, too."
The lady looked suspicious, so our vet tried to make it really simple:
"Well, men have nipples, too."
The lady looked incredulous:
"DO THEY???"

A man came to show his dog's nipples as ticks. I had even suggested to him over the phone that they might be nipples, which he denied. Well, they were. When he was paying, he asked me:
"What do male dogs do with nipples?"
I said:
"I have no idea. What do men do with them?"
He fell silent and his eyes where glazed as he was obviously trying to figure out live's Big Questions.
Maybe I will put this book on offer in our waiting-room....