corner corner Babylon Revisited (Penguin Mini Modern Classics)

Babylon Revisited (Penguin Mini Modern Classics)
by F Scott Fitzgerald | Other
Registered by Cfreckle of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/4/2016

status (set by foreternity): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Cfreckle from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 04, 2016

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, Cfreckle, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 04, 2016

F. Scott Fitzgerald's stories defined the 1920s 'Jazz Age' generation, with their glittering dreams and tarnished hopes. In these three tales of a fragile recovery, a cut-glass bowl and a life lost, Fitzgerald portrays, in exquisite prose and with deep human sympathy, the idealism of youth and the ravages of success.

This book includes Babylon Revisited, The Cut-Glass Bowl and The Lost Decade.

Journal Entry 3 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/6/2016 UTC) at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Going into Kinedi's Foreign Author Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2016

Hmmm, never read any F Scott Fitzgerald and since this is nice short one, I will give him a try ! Thanks for adding to my book box

Journal Entry 5 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Never having read any F. Scott Fitzgerald this wee book was a great introduction. Three short stories but he managed to tell a 'full' story with good characters in just a few pages. Very enjoyable.

Journal Entry 6 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Released 11 mos ago (12/27/2016 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

As bit of Book Karma, this now goes back Cfreckle's mixed book box :o). Happy reading

Journal Entry 7 by foreternity at Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 18, 2017

Taken from Cfreckle's Random Bookbox. Always meant to give Fitzgerald a try !

I really enjoyed this little book of three short stories and I'm looking forward to reading more Fitzgerald now. I have The Beautiful and the Damned on my bookshelf so hopefully I'll read it soon.

Journal Entry 8 by foreternity at Lewisham Micro Library in Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 19, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (5/19/2017 UTC) at Lewisham Micro Library in Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing! I hope you enjoy this book.

Please leave a journal entry for it and let me know where you found it, whether you're going to read it - and if you do read it, what you thought of it! You can do this anonymously, if you wish, or you can become a BookCrossing member. Becoming a member will allow you to register your own books and join in the BookCrossing adventure. You can also use the site to track down other book releases near you and discuss what you read and find in the forums.

Thank you and happy reading!