The Radon File

by Denise Vitola | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 7/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Picked up to complete the series. \\Amazon Editorial Review
District Marshal Ty Merrick investigates when a patient suffering from a painful bone disease is killed after deadly radon gas seeping from an abandoned uranium mine is discovered to alleviate the pain of individuals suffering from disease. Original.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018
This is the last book in the series, and left me wanting to know what happens next. I would love to know what occurs after the ending events in this world. I'm sad no follow up story was written/

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding to emmejo's otherworldly book box

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I was the last in line for emmejo’s most recent Otherworldly book box. I didn’t realize the box was lost in my basement in August and only recently discovered as we were packing up items for the library. emmejo is in the process of moving so we agreed that I would pass along those that we won’t read. I apologize for not moving them along sooner!