The Red Sky File

by Denise Vitola | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 7/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Picked up to finish the series off.

Who--or what--cut the throat and took the ears of a sailor on the Black River? That's what District Marshall Ty Merrick and her partner are called in to find out before the red sun rises in the sky again--and something inhuman rises out of the river's toxic waters.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, September 17, 2017
This book takes us out of the districts into the prison slums along the Black River. We find that the black market exists here trading in a specific magic cult. Ty's shape shifts at the full moon once again both help and hinder her as she and her partners try to find who is commiting these murders.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding into emmejo's otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I was the last in line for emmejo’s most recent Otherworldly book box. I didn’t realize the box was lost in my basement in August and only recently discovered as we were packing up items for the library. emmejo is in the process of moving so we agreed that I would pass along those that we won’t read. I apologize for not moving them along sooner!