Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by gypsyrose02 of Byford, Western Australia Australia on 2/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, February 26, 2004
am still reading this book. good so far.

Journal Entry 2 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Monday, April 26, 2004
will be posting to gwendy today april 27th as a trade.

Journal Entry 3 by gwendy from Rochester, New York USA on Monday, May 03, 2004
rec'd as a trade,, thanks!

i really wanted something on the chick lit relay, and this was the only book i had to offer .. haven't had the chance to read.

Journal Entry 4 by newf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Read this while I was working in the bush, and it was a pleasant diversion. It's a very light, fast read requiring very little from the reader. I give it a high rating because it did exactly what I expected it to - it made me laugh out loud. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had read it before seeing the movie.

Journal Entry 5 by newf at St. John's Int. Airport in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Saturday, August 21, 2004
Release planned for Sunday, August 22, 2004 at St. John's Int. Airport in St. John's, Newfoundland Canada.

To be released at around 5:00 AM (catching a very early flight!). Will probably leave it in a women's washroom.