Forgotten Truth (Truth, Book 3)

by Dawn Cook | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 2/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, February 28, 2016
Truth #3
When a shapeshifting student is transported back four centuries, she is in danger of being permanently changed into her dragon form, with no memory of her human life - or love.

Apt and eager Alissa is the only student of the last surviving master of magic. She easily shifts from human to raku, or beast counterpart, and has learned many advanced magics on her own. One afternoon, a tiny miscalculation sends her back in time 400 years within the Hold in which she lives. Now it is peopled by names and faces from stories the master has told of his and the Hold's history. As Alissa and a new, young teacher search for how to send her back, another problem arises: the primal living force behind her raku form is surfacing more often and without summoning. It is just a matter of time before Alissa will be overcome. Her transformation to raku will be permanent. It will be as if she had never existed.
RES for a BookObsessed friend, RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (3/1/2016 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

Part of a series. RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, March 6, 2016
This got here safely!

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, November 2, 2020
I don't know why I set this series aside earlier this year. It took me awhile to get back to this book, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Alissa gets herself sent back in time three hundred years. We get to see the hold full of students, and meet a few more of the masters.

I shall be trying to locate book four to start it off fairly quickly. Thanks again for the series Lemmy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/14/2021 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

Sending to heartthumper to enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, September 19, 2021
They have arrived. Thank you so much! I didn't even know my daughter, RayneDae, was looking for this series! I may get to read them in a month or so. LOL!!!