All These Lonely People (Quick Reads)

by Gervase Phinn | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Dorothyredboots of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Dorothyredboots from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 28, 2016
From the cover:-
'Even with a huge problem to worry about, Father McKenzie still manages to see the good in everyone. His job is made more difficult by his nosy housekeeper and the gossips from the shop down the road. Will they succeed in spoiling things, or will father McKenzie's advice win the day?
This charming tale shows the ups and downs of everyday life in a truly heart-warming way. It will have you laughing out loud and shedding a tear - both at the same time.'

I bough this from the charity book sale shelf at my local supermarket. Reserving it for wild release on one of my motorcycle trips.

Journal Entry 2 by Dorothyredboots at Abbey Tearooms in Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (8/9/2017 UTC) at Abbey Tearooms in Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left in a window in the cafe.

Good read. I enjoy Gervase phone.
I am leaving this at a family gathering to see where it ends up.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Sunday, December 24, 2017
Pretty average, not great, but fun doing this!