Sister Brother

by Brenda Wineapple | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by bookwormteacher of Cherry Hinton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 2/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookwormteacher from Cherry Hinton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 26, 2004
I bought this a couple of years ago and it sat on my shelf for a while until I picked it up and finally read it. Although not one of the best books I have read it offered a fascinating insight into the lives of the Stein brother and sister- the sister Gertrude being more well known for her modernist exploration.

As a fan of the whole writer, bohemian, arty lifestyle I wanted to share this book with others therefore I will shortly be releasing it into the wild!

Journal Entry 2 by bookwormteacher at on Friday, February 27, 2004
Released on Friday, February 27, 2004 at Uni of Essex, Albert Sloman Library, 5th floor in Colchester, England United Kingdom.

On the 5th Floor of the library, right hand side on one of the desks nearer the front.

Journal Entry 3 by MathildeClc from Lons-le-Saunier, Franche-Comté France on Friday, February 27, 2004
Just found it in my favourite floor of the Albert Sloman Library, the only one where I can stay more than 20 minutes without being bored (where the literature shelves are)...
I'm gonna try to read and release it as soon as I can, but I still have a lot of others to read... Anyway I can't wait !
Thank you so much, this was my first catch : I'm really excited.