Showing Up for Life: Thoughts on the Gifts of a Lifetime

by William H. Gates | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 2/24/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 24, 2016
A world full of choices,

and the best ones
can hug you back.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, April 15, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2016 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book has stretched and yawned before sauntering into the Tag Game! :)

Hope this old wishlist books are worth the wait! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016
The wishlist book found it's way to Pa and is now shelved. I should keep better track of why I have a book on my wishlist. I think this one was spotted in a bookstore and looked interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 15, 2017
Pulled for the nightstand reading book. 1-2 essays/night until done, then likely will move along to another BC'r

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017
rabck from HI77; thoughts from the Microsoft guy's Dad (also named Bill Gates) on what to do with life. Just "show up" and a lot of other things that he talks about has served him well in his life. This one will travel forward as a rabck.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/15/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

A racbk bonus book. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 20, 2017
Received today from NancyNova. Thank you! It looks like a good read, so I hope it won't sit on Mount Toobie for too long!