Twisted

by Laurie Halse Anderson | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by devon612 of Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on 8/25/2016
Journal Entry 1 by devon612 from Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Thursday, August 25, 2016
High school senior Tyler Miller used to be the kind of guy who faded into the background. But since he got busted for doing graffiti on the school, and spent the summer doing outdoor work to pay for it, he stands out like you wouldn't believe. His new physique attracts the attention of queen bee Bethany Milbury, who just so happens to be his father's boss's daughter, the sister of his biggest enemy, and Tyler's secret crush. And that sets off a string of events and changes that have Tyler questioning his place in school, in his family, and in the world.

Journal Entry 2 by devon612 at My little free library in Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (8/25/2016 UTC) at My little free library in Altamonte Springs, Florida USA

Releasing to my library!

Journal Entry 3 by TerrisLibrary at Terri's Library in Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (8/30/2016 UTC) at Terri's Library in Altamonte Springs, Florida USA

Releasing to my library! Enjoy!!