Caught Out in Cornwell

by Janie Bolitho | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmissmarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingmissmarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 20, 2016
Hello eponine38!
This book is in the Cornish Bookswap.
I read and enjoyed this book. Hope you do too 😊

Journal Entry 2 by wingmissmarkeywing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 20, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/20/2016 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Welcome to Cornwall 😊

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, March 01, 2016
Thank you, MissMarkey! This book from the St. Piran's Day Exchange looks great! I do hope to get to Cornwall some day. Almost went last year after Oxford, but decided on Edinburgh instead. Not that I regret it...but Cornwall next UK trip, for sure!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Enjoyable (and sobering) read. I have a special place in my heart for missing children, having followed the Schepp twins of Switzerland, and, to a lesser extent, the Madeleine McCann case. So the triggering incident of the book caught me up right away.

I love reading anything set in Cornwall; it seems such an interesting place, both physically and culturally.

Will definitely look for more books in this series. Thanks again for introducing me to it, MissMarkey!

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 25 Bellevue Rd in Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/28/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 25 Bellevue Rd in Arlington, Massachusetts USA

Left at about 4:15. Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Released for 2018 Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies, for the embedded "corn."

Released for 2018 Wine+Food Release Challenge hosted by GoryDetails, for the embedded "corn".

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!