The I Hate to Cook Book

by Peg Bracken | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/14/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, February 14, 2016
Extra copy for wishlist.

To emmejo, 02/27/16.

For wishlist RABCK challenge:

Journal Entry 2 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Thursday, March 03, 2016
Thank you so much for the wishlist book! I don't really hate to cook, I just hate to cook fussy recipes. My cooking style is pretty much "throw whatever is in the fridge/cabinets into a pot and consider it done when you get tired of waiting." It works well for soups, chilis, curries, stir fries and things like that, but I'm hoping this book has some other fuss-free ideas for things to make!

Journal Entry 3 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Thursday, February 16, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/16/2017 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

This was a fun read, with recipe descriptions like "very easy; very good with beer; good without it too" and descriptions of ways to get out of cooking or make the easiest dish possible when required.

This is headed out to the winner of the Non-fiction Sweepstakes.

Journal Entry 4 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, February 24, 2017
An awesome book! When making myself some food I prefer stuff that is simple and fast to make! So this appears to be the perfect book for me! Thank you very much for this book and the labels!

Journal Entry 5 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Sent for the Culinary Sweepstake! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Althoug I haven't tried any of the recipes, it was fun to have a look in it!

Journal Entry 6 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Sent for the Culinary Sweepstake! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Althoug I haven't tried any of the recipes, it was fun to have a look in it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 07, 2018
Thank you for sending me this book. The title suits me to a tee. I hate to cook and so the short and simple recipes are at least within my ability and inclinations to try.