Every Last One

by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 2/10/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Blurb:
The Lathams seem to have it all: health, wealth and a vibrant family life. As Mary Beth Latham contemplates a life built around home, friends and community, she has every reason to feel fulfilled and content. Then, for one of her sons, a process of unravelling begins. Mary Beth starts to focus on him, only to find that the comfortable life she has spent years carefully constructing is shattered in a single moment. Forced to confront her own demons, Mary Beth realises how the inconsequential moments we all share - and one shameful act she has hidden from everybody - may have contributed to her fate.

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/11/2016 UTC) at Bremen, Bremen Germany

Have a great day!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, September 18, 2016
Thank you so much ApoloniaX for sending me this book and the good wishes for my birthday :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, April 02, 2017
I enjoyed this book, although it got off to a slow start. Very well written as are most of her books.

Reserved for Brunton11

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 20, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/19/2017 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

A wishlist tag book :)
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbrunton11wing at Salford, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, April 24, 2017
Arrived safely today. Thank you for the tag keeta1.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 17, 2018
This is the first book I’ve read by this author. A page turner that I finished in a couple of days. I’ll definitely be on the lookout for more books by Anna Quindlen.

Reserved ~ bookfrogster wishlist tag

Journal Entry 8 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 20, 2018
This book is now in Edinburgh! Thank you so much for sending me this and the BC labels and stickers Brunton11!

Journal Entry 9 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2018
Oh my goodness, this was good. It starts off as a tale of regular suburban life and then things change. I don't want to say anything else about the plot. As usual, wonderful writing from Quindlen. Thanks so much for sending me this one Brunton11. Will try and get it travelling again soon.

Journal Entry 10 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/28/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Femke85 as a little festive rabckery. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 11 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Wow thank you for this rabck!

Journal Entry 12 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Thursday, January 31, 2019
I absolutely loved this book. The author has a great writing style and the plot was rather unexpected.

In the first half of the book it seems like a regular tale of suburban life with teenage kids. Kids walking in and out of each other’s houses all the time, typical teenager’s problems and housewife gossip. But then somewhere in the middle, something happens that drops a bomb on the happy suburban life.

5 feb: reserved for the Woman in fiction VBB

Journal Entry 13 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (8/14/2019 UTC) at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden

picked from the VBB and now on its way to Spain.

I always try to post my controlled releases with real stamps. If you are not a collector yourself, you might want to check out this post on the forum about a stamps sweeps that I’m currently organising (sign-up still open) or this one about Bookcrossers who collect stamps. A lot of Bookcrossers collect stamps for charity, so it’s nice to find them a good home!