Twilight Time

by Emma Blair | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 2/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, February 8, 2016
"The Devonshire village of Ford is full of excitement and curiosity at the arrival of their new doctor, the dashing young Scotsman Jamie Murray. Among the fluttering female hearts are sister Maggs and Crista Fletcher. And though Maggs frequents the local pub, the Angel, in the hope of a chance meeting with the young doctor, ir is Crista to whom Jamie has taken a shine."
"As Maggs and Crista's lives progress, they come to realise that those young seemingly carefree days have, in fact, shaped their entire destinies..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, September 12, 2021
Reserved for Camperfan.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/15/2021 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today; enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
And today in my mailbox. Thank you so much, Bookworm-lady, for sending it to me. I'm going to enjoy this one.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, October 1, 2021
This book is part of the Dutch A-less challenge by Motherof11

Journal Entry 6 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, October 3, 2021
I can't put my finger on it what it is that make me like this type of book, every once in a while. Maybe it's the era or the family life or both, anyway it was a very good read indeed.