The Little Prisoner

by jane elliott | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 2/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, February 8, 2016
"How a childhood was stolen and trust betrayed."

"From the age of 4, Jane Elliott carried a terrible secret... she was the slave of her stepfather _in every way imaginable.
This is the devastating true story of a girl who was dominated, bullied and sexually abused by a man just 14 hears her senior. He held her prisoner in an emotional and physical nightmare for 17 years... until she fought back."

"A heart-rending and inspirational story of a girl who bravely triumphs over evil."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, November 10, 2017
Reserved for Diane-Fraser's INTL Shrinking VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Reserved for bookwormess, who picked it from the INTL Shrinking VBB. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2021 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

After almost 4 years of searching for this book, I finally found it.
As Bookwormess is still interested in reading it, here it goes!
Sorry for this very long delay... I hope you'll enjoy reading it. :)

Journal Entry 5 by bookwormess at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, October 17, 2021
Woohoo, it's finally here. Well, arrived last week or so but life's been too busy for taking the time to sit down with my computer. Thank you Bookworm-Lady for sending this to me. The book sounds really interesting, I have several with similar theme in my bookshelf waiting for their turn.

Hoping to read it soon but I guess in Bookcrossing that means several years, even as I'm currently trying to concentrate on my BC books. :)