The Night Ferry

Hello stranger!
by Michael Robotham | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 9/22/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, September 22, 2017
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

How interesting that the two books I have read by this author in recent days both have pregnancy as a central part of the story. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, October 07, 2017
Thanks again Edwardstreet, this one also looks good :)
The bush hut sounds like fun (and very relaxing, with no wi-fi, etc.)

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 29, 2018
A very good read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, October 22, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/22/2018 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy reading!