Force of Nature

Hello stranger!
by Jane Harper | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/21/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, December 21, 2017
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

To be posted to wishlist tag recipient. Similar in style to the acclaimed The Dry. Great descriptive writing of the bush. Did not grab me in the same way as The Dry, nevertheless very good.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 30, 2017
I'll be starting The Dry soon, so hope this one isn't too far behind.
Happy New Year to you.

Amazon Editorial Review
Five women go on a hike. Only four return. Jane Harper, the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry, asks: How well do you really know the people you work with?

When five colleagues are forced to go on a corporate retreat in the wilderness, they reluctantly pick up their backpacks and start walking down the muddy path.

But one of the women doesn’t come out of the woods. And each of her companions tells a slightly different story about what happened.

Federal Police Agent Aaron Falk has a keen interest in the whereabouts of the missing hiker. In an investigation that takes him deep into isolated forest, Falk discovers secrets lurking in the mountains, and a tangled web of personal and professional friendship, suspicion, and betrayal among the hikers. But did that lead to murder?

Reserved for J4shaw

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, January 31, 2018
I enjoyed this story just as much as The Dry and look forward to any other books this author may write in the future.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 16, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (2/16/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to J4shaw as a Tag :)
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Friday, February 23, 2018
Thank you Keeta1 for this tag-a-long Wishlist book.
Your package full of delights arrived safe and sound in Boise, Idaho today, bringing a shine to my snow covered mailbox on this -8 degree day!