Spooky Little Girl: A Novel

by Laurie Notaro | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 2/6/2016
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, February 06, 2016
Another long on shelf going to read & pass along. Picked up in Missoula, MT about 3 years ago when visiting a friend. Loaned out to friends & moved from stack to stack...on a mission to clear my TBR Mtn!!!

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at Little free Library in San Luis Obispo, California USA on Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (1/9/2019 UTC) at Little free Library in San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!
Clearing shelves!
"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster