The INTRUDER

by Peter Blauner | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 2/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, February 03, 2016
My sister's co-worker sent a bag of books. This was one of them.

7/28/2017
Hubby couldn't get interested in this.

8/11/2017
reserved for Mystery/Thriller VBB

2/10/2018
Not chosen from the Mystery/Thriller Book box. Holding it as my "I" entry in iwillrejoice's 2nd round of the alphabet bookring

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/3/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

The "I" bookring left in the mail today.

Released 1 mo ago (9/10/2019 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent off to Chicvolley99 in Denver who's the next participant in Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter I - Round 2 (Link).

USPS tracking number: 9549 0265 0467 9253 3509 27

And released as part of Booklady331's KTM Challenge (Link)

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, September 15, 2019
Received in the Books Beginning with the Letter I - Round 2

I am passing this back along in the ring.

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, September 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/15/2019 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released back into the Books Beginning with the Letter I - Round 2

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, October 01, 2019
Taking for OBCZ stock