Crow Lake

by Mary Lawson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by succulent of Denmark, Western Australia Australia on 2/25/2004
Journal Entry 1 by succulent from Denmark, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Not yet read

Journal Entry 2 by succulent at Fig Tree Square in Denmark, Western Australia Australia on Friday, March 19, 2004
Release planned for Saturday, March 20, 2004 at Fig Tree Square in Denmark, Western Australia Australia.

On the brick wall outside the Bakery

Journal Entry 3 by minimal from Denmark, Western Australia Australia on Monday, March 22, 2004
Found the book outside the bakery in Denmark - my first find. As soon as I have read the book I will re-release. Will try to finish by easter as the there is a huge market on and there will be lots of people from elsewhere.

Released on Monday, June 28, 2004 at Bread rack, 4 Square Supermarket, Hollings Rd in Denmark, Western Australia Australia.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, May 14, 2005
Loved the book.Passed on to me by a virtual stranger at a visit to a winery. I am passing it on to a friend who I know will love it too.Now in the Jolimont area of Perth,W.A.May 2005.

CAUGHT IN DENMARK WESTERN AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA