McCall's Treasury of Needlecraft

by McCall's | Home & Garden |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 1/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, January 28, 2016
Super fun looking vintage (1955-1960) books with instructions on knitting, crochet & embroider things to decorate your home, clothing & gifts. 941 pictures with 64 in FULL color 😉

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, February 06, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (2/4/2016 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

Fun vintage book on knitting and embroidered arts. Hope it makes you smile, enjoy

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, January 24, 2021
This is an amazing book, I've referred to it many times. It's like an encyclopedia. I am setting it traveling now to find a new reader.

Left at the Little Free Library on La Harina Ct.

Bookcrossing is the practice of leaving a book in a public place for someone else to "catch". Why? Cuz books just wanna have fun! Enjoy the serendipity and head over to the bookcrossing.com website to let me know you caught this book!

Bookcrossing is family-friendly and a great hobby 😀