The Marriage Hearse: Number 10 in series (Wesley Peterson)

by Kate Ellis | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/26/2016
Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 26, 2016
I love this series. I love the way it combines a modern day murder with an archaeological side story that ties in 😃

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (1/26/2016 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to the winner of the tea and mystery sweeps 😃

Journal Entry 3 by Boekentrol at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Thank you very much for this book, the bookmark and the wonderful selection of teas! All arrived safely today. Look forward to reafing the book and trying the teas :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Boekentrol at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, February 3, 2024
This book has finally reached the 'currently reading' state. Looking forward to it & I'll let you know what I think of it when I'm done.

Journal Entry 5 by Boekentrol at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, February 11, 2024
An interesting read. I liked the plot twist at the very end, makes one wonder why the person who committed the crime didn't take other steps before doing something this drastic.

I was less fond of the inserted pieces about ancient remains that were found and that were connected with the play some of the characters have a role in.

The title is a great one, by the way. I wrecked my brain to get a decent translation for it, but in Dutch the literal translation of both worlds would make an impossible combination. Will see if I can find out whether it has been translated and, more interesting, what title the book was given.

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at Paddy O'Ryan Irish Pub in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

In the green bookcase outside the side entrance of Paddy's.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold.