Blood of Elves (The Witcher)

by Andrzej Sapkowski | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 031602919x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingoehoeboeroewing of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 1/25/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingoehoeboeroewing from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, January 25, 2016
was unregistered in obcz-westerpark, many thanks for that. Will be back soon, but now registered of course :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingoehoeboeroewing at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/27/2016 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

on the shelf again :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZ-Westerparkwing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 27, 2016
ja, alweer nieuwe boeken in de kast :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSmitie1405wing at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 14, 2018
Dit boek stond al lang op mijn verlanglijst, dus ik werd helemaal blij toen ik het in de kast zag staan. Ik kan de video games van de Witcher ook erg aanraden. Ik hoop dat dit boek wat meer achtergrondverhaal over de Witchers geeft.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSmitie1405wing at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
It is strange. Not a lot happens in this book action-wise, but at the same time I'm really engaged in the story and want to know more. I liked this book a lot better than the short story collections (last wish and sword of destiny). The fact that I played the Witcher 3 game before reading this helped a lot to keep track of all the characters.

I wasn't expecting to like this book as much as I did, now I have to find the other books in this series to continue the story of Ciri, Geralt and all other characters.

----------------------

Anyrock wil dit boek graag voor haar zoon (als ik dat goed heb onthouden). Dus ik bewaar het nog even tot er een moment komt dat ik het kan doorgeven.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSmitie1405wing at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, February 27, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (2/29/2020 UTC) at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Dit boek reist via Hois naar Anyrock. Bedankt voor het koerieren :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingHoisvolbuukskeswing at By hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/12/2021 UTC) at By hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Covid was the problem...

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnyrockwing at - Ergens in de provincie, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, May 13, 2021
It took some (....) waiting, but here it is. Thanks for safekeeping this book such a long time. Rockje started reading and is excited about the book. Wants me to find more witchers....