The Garden of Unearthly Delights

by Robert Rankin | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Billbooks of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 1/23/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Billbooks from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 23, 2016
being culled

Journal Entry 2 by Billbooks at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 4, 2016
This is being set aside for the Young Adult VBB

Journal Entry 3 by Billbooks at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, June 20, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (6/20/2016 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Find me Read me Release me

Journal Entry 4 by lmn60 at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 24, 2016
Rescued during a tidy up of the shelf at QSR and destined to travel further .....

Journal Entry 5 by lmn60 at Scienceworks Museum in Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 22, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (6/22/2019 UTC) at Scienceworks Museum in Spotswood, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!