Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children #2)

by Gertrude Warner | Children's Books |
Registered by wingtomato68wing of Downey, California USA on 1/21/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingtomato68wing from Downey, California USA on Thursday, January 21, 2016
I got this book to give away in February in memory of Becky Johns. She was a little girl who loved to read. Learn more about her at http://www.BeckysHugs.com/

Journal Entry 2 by wingtomato68wing at Santa Fe Springs Post Office in Santa Fe Springs, California USA on Friday, February 05, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (2/5/2016 UTC) at Santa Fe Springs Post Office in Santa Fe Springs, California USA

I left the book on a table in the post office.

Released for the 6th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge
Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Santa Fe Springs, California USA on Sunday, March 13, 2016
I found this book at the post office near my work. My coworker actually found it and was going to take it home to read to her kids but let me take it home. I have a 22 month old. We got through about 3 pages of the book and she was bored I'm sure because of the lack of pictures since at that age they want to see things. So I will not longer be reading it but will releasing it soon.