Fry Another Day (Biscuit Bowl Food Truck)

by J. J. Cook | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by buffyfan of Rochester, New York USA on 1/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by buffyfan from Rochester, New York USA on Wednesday, January 20, 2016
For me, it was a let down. If you want it, let me know.

Journal Entry 2 by buffyfan at Rochester, New York USA on Monday, January 25, 2016
This is off to DVG

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Deal, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 05, 2016
Arrived safely in NJ today in the aftermath of a little bit of snow. I know someone who had operated a food truck, so I am intrigued. Lately, I have been enjoying these little 'cozy' mysteries. Looking forward to giving it a try. Thank you for sharing it with me!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 23, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (9/26/2016 UTC) at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Oppsy. I accidentally marked this one as a release yesterday. So I am reading it this weekend so I can send it out on Monday as a surprise to JennyC1230 who enjoys a cozy mystery.

My comments: I enjoyed this little mystery. The plot was good and kept moving with new twists. It was a fun read focusing on a food truck contest. I did like the main character so I would pick up another in this series.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 30, 2016
Thanks! I read the first one in this series, but haven't read this one. So I'm sure this will be a fun read, too. I would love to start a food truck. A limited menu all fresh, good food. Sounds like a winner to me.

Boo #2 in the Biscuit Bowl Food Truck Mystery: With a few loyal friends in tow - including her handsome attorney, Miguel, and her cat, Creme Brulee - Zoe drives the Biscuit Bowl to Charlotte, North Carolina, to enter a nationally televised food truck race. The contest features challenges across the Southeast, and with a fifty-thousand-dollar grand prize, competition isn't just fierce - it's killer.

As everyone gears up for the first challenge, another food trucker from Zoe's hometown is found dead. The race rolls on, but when the body count rises, police begin to suspect Miguel. Now Zoe must race to catch the killer before her attorney needs an attorney.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
My Review: An entertaining read in this fun food truck series. I liked this one better than the first one. I'm looking forward to reading more in this series.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
This book is reserved for the 18th Round of: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.