The Dante Club: A Novel

by Matthew Pearl | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by MarthaEllen of Detroit, Michigan USA on 1/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by MarthaEllen from Detroit, Michigan USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
On its way to Australia

Journal Entry 2 by MarthaEllen at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Thursday, January 28, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/27/2016 UTC) at Malvern East, Victoria Australia

I hope the Bookcrossing member that receives this book enjoys it.

Journal Entry 3 by Billbooks at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 13, 2016
Book has safely arrived have a couple other boks ahead book group and another book crossing book

Journal Entry 4 by Billbooks at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 21, 2016
I found this book in one way difficult to read. Parts of it were an exciting murder thriller with great historical insights into Dante and then other parts were laboriously slow as if the author had to get in all his knowledge of Dante and the four main protagonists

Journal Entry 5 by Billbooks at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (5/22/2016 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Find me Read me Release me

Journal Entry 6 by genrek at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 22, 2016
Caught today at Queen Street Rescue, looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 7 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 04, 2016
Along the lines of the Da Vinci Code, it is an okay crime novel with a few interesting historical and literary info tossed in. However overall I found it somewhat tedious so did a lot of fast reading.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmarmee463wing at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/4/2017 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the shelves.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.