corner corner Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
by Susanna Clarke | Literature & Fiction
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 1/18/2016

status (set by Diane-Fraser): available

Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 18, 2016

Reserved for an exchange

Journal Entry 2 by mysteriousmummy at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/27/2016 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Will be posting this long overdue book on payday, sorry for the delay.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, August 01, 2016

Wow this tome arrived today. Thank you. It could be a while before this beauty reaches the top of Mount TBR, however the two laminates will be put to good use during my wild releasing in the next few weeks as I have run out of bookcrossing bookmarks :)

Thanks for the postcard too.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 24, 2018

I started reading this last year. It took me some time to get into it. I don't enjoy all the descriptors. Especially those that are a story in itself. Fantasy isn't my favourite genre and as this is a tome i have been reading others inbetween.

I found this story very interesting. Living in Newcastle it was great to hear the magic that was there and in surrounding areas i am fAmiliar with .

Pleased i persevered and thanks again for the book :-)