Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

by Susanna Clarke | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 1/18/2016
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT
Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 18, 2016
Reserved for an exchange

Journal Entry 2 by mysteriousmummy at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/27/2016 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Will be posting this long overdue book on payday, sorry for the delay.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, August 01, 2016
Wow this tome arrived today. Thank you. It could be a while before this beauty reaches the top of Mount TBR, however the two laminates will be put to good use during my wild releasing in the next few weeks as I have run out of bookcrossing bookmarks :)

Thanks for the postcard too.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 24, 2018
I started reading this last year. It took me some time to get into it. I don't enjoy all the descriptors. Especially those that are a story in itself. Fantasy isn't my favourite genre and as this is a tome i have been reading others inbetween.

I found this story very interesting. Living in Newcastle it was great to hear the magic that was there and in surrounding areas i am fAmiliar with .

Pleased i persevered and thanks again for the book :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 05, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 6 by nordie at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018
I have my own copy of this

Picked up at uncon, for release elsewhere

Journal Entry 7 by nordie at Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2018 UTC) at Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey