The Snowman Mini Book: Miniature Bk

by Raymond Briggs | Children's Books |
ISBN: 024112784X Global Overview for this book
Registered by spookydel01 of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 1/17/2016
Journal Entry 1 by spookydel01 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, January 17, 2016
A wonderful christmas story

Released 2 yrs ago (1/17/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library - Ravenswood in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Released after a book clear out to the Ravenswood Little Free Library - I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 28, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Removed from my Little Free Library to move on.

Bookcrossing_Ipswich_Logo

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 06, 2018
One of the left-over books from the book buffet.

Journal Entry 5 by wingApoloniaXwing at Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Monday, October 22, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (10/23/2018 UTC) at Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany

The little book travelled to Germany with me and now sneaked into a package to BCer Ghanescha who couldn't come to the UnCon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingGhaneschawing at Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, October 26, 2018
Thanks so much apoloniax...Wings on the way

Journal Entry 7 by wingGhaneschawing at Unconvention 2018 in Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, November 09, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (11/9/2018 UTC) at Unconvention 2018 in Hobart, Tasmania Australia

“Ein Buch ist nicht nur ein Freund, es schafft Dir neue Freunde. Wenn Du ein Buch in Gedanken und im Geist besessen hast, bist Du bereichert.

Aber wenn Du das Buch weitergegeben hast, bist Du dreifach bereichert.”
Henry Miller

Journal Entry 8 by winggoldenwattlewing at Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, November 09, 2018
Passed onto me by Ghanescha, during the Unconvention in Hobart. Thank you.