The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street

by Helene Hanff | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/17/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 17, 2016
FOL book sale purchase. Ex-library book. Musty, will try to air/sunshine it out.

Sequel, of sorts, to her 84, Charing Cross Road. Due to the popularity of that book, Hanff is invited to London.

For wishlist RABCK challenge:

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, January 22, 2016
Received today in a package of wishlist books from ghir. Thank you so much for sending me this book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 16, 2018
Delightful! Hanff writes with humor, heart, and intelligence. Such a winning combination!

Released 1 yr ago (9/16/2018 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This one is headed out to elizardbreath to fulfill a wish. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, September 28, 2018
Thanks so much for sending this my way! I read 84, Charing Cross Road and its sequel earlier this year. This one will be great, I'm sure!