Mort

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by slipperbunny of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by slipperbunny from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 12, 2016
"Death comes to us all. When he came to Mort, he offered him a job.

After being assured that being dead was not compulsory, Mort accepted. However, he soon found that romantic longings did not mix easily with the responsibilities of being Death's apprentice..."

I bought myself a special edition from Mort so I'm letting this travel. =)

Journal Entry 2 by slipperbunny at Kallion kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (1/28/2016 UTC) at Kallion kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Actually taking this to a bc-meetup but if no one takes this home I'll release this to the library in Kallio. I really hope someone takes this and makes a journal entry, because this is a great book. I have my own special edition waiting in my tbr-shelf for to be reread.

Journal Entry 3 by Ciblia at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, January 29, 2016
Kiitos.

Journal Entry 4 by Ciblia at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, November 26, 2017
Thank you for the book, I enjoyed it more than the previous Discworld books which I am slowly warming to ♥

Journal Entry 5 by Hammu at -- Kampin terminaalin kierrätyshylly in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/22/2024 UTC) at -- Kampin terminaalin kierrätyshylly in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy!