Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 1/11/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, January 11, 2016
A donation found in my Little Free Library.

Little Free Library of Ravenswood

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at High Woods Country Park in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/17/2016 UTC) at High Woods Country Park in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

On a bench near the Chanterelle car park.

IMG_3318

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Colchester, -- Parks (National and County) -- United Kingdom on Sunday, February 21, 2016
Found this book in Highwoods Country Park. Unfortunately someone had removed it from its protective bag so it had got a bit wet around the edges and along the spine. I brought it home, have dried it out and I'll read it before I send it on its way. It might travel some distance on its next release into the wild.

Journal Entry 4 by Elephantqueen at Harris and Hoole in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/8/2016 UTC) at Harris and Hoole in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

On the swap shelf in Tesco cafe, Highwoods.