Winnie-the-Pooh: The Slumber Party

by Disney | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 1/9/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 09, 2016
A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away as part of the Becky's Hugs Challenge in February.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Released 3 yrs ago (2/5/2016 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks, controlled release, swap, etc in Wheaton, Maryland USA

I passed this book along to a woman and her children at the Metro station. Becky loved Winnie-the-Pooh and so do I -- and tge recipients were excited to see Tigger on the cover of the book.