Borderline (Anna Pigeon Series)(Audiobook CD's)

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 1/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, January 08, 2016
Up up and away,

we go to thrilling places
and are scared by the wrong things.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, January 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/8/2016 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is packing a heavy suitcase before heading off to participate in the Audio Sweeps! :D

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING!!

I saw your bio page showed you liked Mysteries and Thrillers. So I found this audiobook that not only fits the description but its got reviews that are just glowing! I have a feeling you'll have a great time with it! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 02, 2016
Thank you so much......this looks just my sort of thing ♡

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 09, 2018
Oops...listed to this some months ago but forgot to journal it - duh!
I've read a few of the earlier books in this series (this is no 15) so knew I'd like this too. I did enjoy it at the time although the details of it escape me now so that's about as much as I can say about it, sorry :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (1/23/2019 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On its way to daffodil-2

Journal Entry 6 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, January 25, 2019
Received in a parcel from Plum-Crazy today. Thanks very much-will pass on to my friends asap. (I don't personally use E-books but have two friends who really enjoy them due to having sight problems). Thanks also for the release bag and labels enclosed for me-you are, as always, very generous.

Journal Entry 7 by daffodil-2 at Wayford, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (4/17/2019 UTC) at Wayford, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was given to Snoopy56 when we met today for one of our regular book swap and chat sessions, and not to one of my visually-challenged friends as previously planned.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 8 by snoopy56 at Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, April 18, 2019
I like the sound of the setting for this story.