My Cousin Rachel

by Daphne du Maurier | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on December 8, 2018. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback given to me for BookCrossing by RM.

Reserved for the 2018 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 48 features Author names with embedded nouns. [dap]

Also reserved doe the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge, hosted by DragonGoddess.

And for the 2018 D for December Challenge, hosted by hyphen8.

As well as the 2018 Movie Books Release Challenge, hosted by msrubble.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Ruby Tuesday, 11 Main St in Westbrook, Maine USA on Sunday, December 09, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/9/2018 UTC) at Ruby Tuesday, 11 Main St in Westbrook, Maine USA

Released on a bench in the entryway at Ruby Tuesday, 11 Main St, Westbrook, Maine USA, around 10 PM on December 08, 2018.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Westbrook, Maine USA on Monday, December 10, 2018
Discovered on bench at Ruby Tuesdays. Didn't get a chance to see the movie, so excited to read the book. Never heard of book crossing, but excited to get involved! Will read and re-release.