Death of a Chimney Sweep (The London Murder Mysteries)

by Cora Harrison | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 03, 2016
Picked this up along with two others of the same series from the exchange shelf of the Library of Nikkilä. Tried just Murder on Stage, which didn't suck me in as a good book should, so I'm giving these to somebody who collects books about London Town.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (1/5/2016 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

"Chim-chimeney, chim-chimeney, chim-chimcherie..."
Good luck for 2016 dotdot, sweepers do bring it, don't they? Taken to Pilkku's 12th Day of Christmas meet-up (-21 C).

Journal Entry 3 by dotdot at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Thank you for three nice London themed mysteries. I received them some days ago already, but for various reasons forgot to journal them. Sorry about that :)

Journal Entry 4 by dotdot at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, October 17, 2019
I quite liked this childrens' crime story. Era, milieu and characters were very Dickensian only not so grim.

Journal Entry 5 by dotdot at Kansainvälinen koulu in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, December 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/8/2019 UTC) at Kansainvälinen koulu in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Every day before Christmas I release a book from my bookshelf. This is the book # 8 of my 2019 BookCrossing Advent Calendar. I release it in the Little Free Library near the entrance of International School of Helsinki.