An Illustrated Life: Drawing Inspiration from the Private Sketchbooks of Artists, Illustrators and Designers

by Danny Gregory | Arts & Photography |
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 1/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 3, 2016
Cool book of journals kept by various artists, for inspiration!

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 3, 2016

Released 6 yrs ago (1/3/2016 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Giving this one to a BookCrossing friend at the local group's holiday party.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, January 4, 2016
This was part of a very generous HGG (Holiday Gift Giving) gift from my friend authorauthor. I'm a huge Danny Gregory fan, and this is one of his books I haven't read yet. Thank you so much!