I Capture the Castle

by Dodie Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by HerbertLooby on 1/1/2016
Journal Entry 1 by HerbertLooby on Friday, January 01, 2016
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Picked this up from the post office today, many thanks for my parcel!

Journal Entry 3 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 24, 2020
I've read this twice now having enjoyed it so much that I recommended it for the reading group I attend! My husband also loved it and as he usually reads 2 books a year that's quite a recommendation! Many thanks for sharing this.

Journal Entry 4 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (5/13/2020 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Sending this book as a wishlist RABCK, I really enjoyed it and I hope that you will too.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, May 15, 2020
Thank you for sending this. It has been on my radar for a long time and I shall look forward to reading it. Thank you also for your lovely letter, which was a nice surprise.